“Beermosas & Empanadas Brunch
Date: Saturday, Feb 9, 2019
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: Pueblo Vida Brewing Company
Website: Link to Event Tickets or Info
Brunch so hard with us the morning of Saturday, Feb. 9th in our taproom! We will be putting our spin on classic brunch cocktails and have empanadas from La Estrella bakery for you to enjoy!
We will be using our “Campo” Brett Saison as a base for three different “beermosas” – “Campo” is a Farmhouse-style Saison brewed with spelt and malted oats. Hopped in the kettle with Magnum, Saaz & Styrian Golding. Conditioned for just over a month in kegs with Brettanomyces.
Add the juice of your choice and enjoy! Juice options will include: Peach, Orange & Pineapple
No brunch is complete without some delicious pastries to snack on! We will have freshly baked empanadas from La Estrella for you to pair with your “beermosa”. Flavors will include Pineapple, Mango & Apple!
See you there, Cheers!
DONT FORGET ABOUT OUR AZ BEER WEEK POKER RUN!
Join us throughout Arizona Beer Week as we host a Poker Run! Instead of the traditional Poker Run where you would be traveling to different locations and getting cards, you can build your poker hand over the 10 days of Arizona Beer Week by attending events in our taproom (or just coming in and enjoying a pint). We will have scorecards available for you to fill out each day and the winners will be notified through email!
Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place finishers!
Rules & Regulations:
1) Although this is a Poker “Run” – there is no added bonus for the speed in which you complete your hand
2) We will be using standard 5-card Poker Hand rules to determine the winner
3) ONE deck of cards will be used
4) If you pull a duplicate card, you must replace it a pull another one
5) Once you reach 5 cards, that is your completed hand. There is no swapping or buying more cards to improve your hand
6) If there is a tie at the end of AZ Beer Week for best hand, we will have contestants draw a random card from the deck. The highest card drawn will be declared the winner
Event Posted by PuebloVida