Tempe Historic Tour
Date: Thursday, Feb 15, 2018
11:30 am - 5:30 pm
Website: Link to Event Tickets or Info
Come along on a trip through Tempe’s living history via some of the city’s iconic locales and beverages. Featuring Adventurous Stills Distillery, the Four Peaks Brewing Company’s original location, The Shop Beer Company and Huss Brewing Company. Each stop on your adventure includes a brief tour, some history, and samples of each locations fine elixirs. Lunch and some light snacks are included. From classic 1890’s architecture and beyond, check out over 100 years of living Tempe history.
The price is only $89.99 for this ALL-INCLUSIVE tour, Space is limited to 20 so make sure you purchase today!
- 11:30am : Pick up in front of Barnes & Noble at Tempe Marketplace (Parking Lot Side)
- 12 noon : Arrive at Adventurous Stills Distillery.
- 1:15 pm : Arrive at Four Peaks Brewing Co.
- 2:30 pm : Arrive at The Shop Beer Co.
- 3:45 pm : Arrive at Huss Brewing Co.
- 5:30pm : Return to Tempe Marketplace
**Tour is all-inclusive; food, beverages, & gratuity included
**MUST BE 21+ TO TAKE PART**
**Closed toed shoes required**
AZ Barrel House Tours, LLC is a new tour company concept that combines brewery, distillery and historic tours all in one neat little package. Look for the official launch later this spring! For more info, go to www.azbarrelhouse.com
Event Posted by azbarrelhouse